Monday, December 27, 2010

Michael's Christmas phone call...


On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Michael Scott Hancock wrote:
The rest of the Christmas was pretty nice... pretty tranquil! After the phone-call we left and we took pictures of murals! There are a whole bunch of random murals in Rosario just on walls or sides of buildings, so we went around and took pics :) then we went down to the river...not the best idea cause it was really hot and we could only look and not touch.... :( sad stuff. Then the rest of the evening we spent with the President of the branch... it was a fun day. I´ve already eaten some cereal! It´s better than I imagined! ha! good stuff. Now it´s time for the new year!
We always go to church at 9am! Except for a small period of time in Rivera, because it was too cold that early in the morning.
I like that lesson! That´s pretty creative! And I understand it... if I was just judging people on looks down here in Uruguay, I would never talk to anyone! JK JK JK..... they´re just different!
Jason Perry.... almost 5 min..... and I missed it! FAH!
Anyhow, this is just short and sweet, cause we already visited on the phone! I´m glad the Navidad was great! and I hope the New Year is great too! Luv ya tons!!!
OH, and Dani is down to less than 15 cigarettes a day! Don´t remember if I already told you that. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment