Monday, December 20, 2010

In the city of Rosario!

Just me and my comp in the entire city! But it´s all good, we have BIKES!!!! I hadn´t ridden a bike in over 10 months! It sure is fun, and good exercise too! And the house I´m in is huge compared to the others I´ve been in! and there´s just the two of us, but we actually will be moving to a diffrent house this wednesday because the guy raised the rent, but I´m sure it will be a nice place too! In church the other day, we had a total of 11 people in church! It´s definitely a smaller membership here. In all of colonia it´s kind of like that, a little more difficult of an area, but I see lots of potential, we´ve already found some good investigators and in church the other day we had an investigator tell us that he wants to get baptised, so will be working with him and hopefully he can get baptised on Christmas, but he has to stop smoking first, we´ll see how it goes!
I can´t believe that those two are back home! And in my next change, I´ll already have a year! CRAZY!!!
I did get the camera card and I sent mine back today! I´m not sure what time we´ll be calling, but it may be easiest if I call you just so you can get the number on the machine and then you call me.... you would have to pay for it... but it would make it easier on my part, but I´ll talk with my comp and find out what time! It will be a P'day so we can pretty much call at whatever time!
The members are good here, but I am in Catholic country again... a little tough, I´ve seen a lot of nuns around actually, and the first building you can see from the freeway is a giant Catholic church, but.... we´ll do our best, we have the better help!
Anyhow, that about does it for now! Thanks for everything! Luv ya tons! Keep reading and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment