Wednesday, December 8, 2010

leaving La Pedrera!




Well! I´m finally leaving La Pedrera! I´m going to Colonia! A city called Rosarrio! And I´m getting another Latin companion! Elder Samuesa! From Chile! So, I´m excited to go and everything, but again, it will be sad to leave all these people I´ve known for the last 4 months of my life! But that´s ok!
This last week we had a very powerful lesson with a mother of a member who has had missionaries visiting for about 30 years, but has never been able to stop smoking! We had the lesson with her daughter and son in law, I´ve been learning about the importance of the family this last change, just seeing how the Gospel blesses families and helps them grow. We talked to her a lot about that, and her daughter gave a powerful testimony, even started crying, about how her mom has changed and how it would be just really great to see her get baptised! Then I had a strong impression to share a testimony, talking about how I´m just now realizing how important the family is here on the mission and how I never really sincerely got to know my parents, they didn´t know a lot about the things going on in my life, we had the occassional talk here and there, but not like it should be, and I need to make some changes when I get home, then I realized that I have the eternities to get to know them..... but only If I can live worthy to be with them in the Celestial Kingdom, cause I already know my parents will be there... I´ve just got to keep myself clean and faithful so I can be there too.
It was an amazing lesson.
Anyhow, that´s about all I have time for! Can´t wait for the package! If you can send a camera card back, I can send you the one I have! These pics are with the Branch pres and his sons, with Sueli, one of our investigators and The zone of Rivera!
Anyhow, thanks for everything! Luv ya tons! Read and pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment