Monday, July 25, 2011

Email 25 July 2011

WE HAD A BAPTISM AND URUGUAY WON THE AMERICAN CUP GIVING THEM 15 WINS IN ALL MAKING THEM THE NUMBER 1 TEAM WITH THE MOST WINS!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!??

So ya, the baptism was really neat! Erika Estefania Serpa Rivas was baptised! It was a lovely meeting, and the first baptism in this ward this year! Hopefully we can get some more! President Heaton actually came to the confirmation with his wife! It was pretty cool! I´d send photos, but this computer won´t let me for some reason, so maybe next time! We also had our Conferencia del Barrio! A few activities during the week! Starting with a emergency prep program! A talent show! and a dinner / dance!!! I danced pretty good actually.....sadly enough... I was the only one dancing.... We actually had a table set up for all of the activities with photos and pamphlets of the church to show and give to the non'members who came...only thing is.... there were no nonmembers that came! The ward dropped the ball on that one!!! I was kind of upset because it seemed like a waste of time and we did all that work..... but oh well... life goes on! And we had a wonderful baptism so I can´t complain!

I did think about the reunion though, I don´t get to go for 3 years and a half ish! sad stuff! But oh well. I didn´t know Daniel had a machete! That´s what I get to use out here!!!! NICE!!! I also like the cowboy thing, that´s pretty funny!

Well.... that´s actually about it for now... sadly the photos aren´t working, so next time hopefully ther´ll be some photos! I hope all is well... I hope ya still got the reading going! I´ve got 90 pages left! Just finished up with the ascension! It´s really good stuff! I actually realized as well that I hit 3/4 of the mission this week!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.....time is flying! Thanks for all! Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment