Friday, June 25, 2010

Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Sounds like quite the party! To be completely honest, I forgot all about Father´s Day... Hard to keep track! But it sounds like ya got a lot of cool things! M&M´s are actually really expensive down here! I haven´t gotten any. We actually just got the conference ensign for April... but it´s in Spanish, so I´m reading the priesthood session in Spanish, pretty good so far! :) I´ve used my oil container a couple times, we´ve given a few blessings, some blessings of comfort and I gave my second blessing of healing in Spanish this last Sunday, It really feels good to be able to use your priesthood power, and after reading Elder Oak´s priesthood session talk, it takes some off the preassure off on trying to say the blessing perfect in Spanish, :) The waffle thing sounds really cool.. and the party at the Vallejos sounds like it was quite the bash too! That big of a house huh?.... wow... cool! It would be tough to have Father´s day this soon after the funeral and all.... but ya know... I´m pretty sure he was with you all for some part of the day :)
Talk to ya later! Glad all is well! Vamos arriba Uruguay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment